set aside judgements, distractions and words to enter a soulful sanctuary of meditation.
- frankincense ancient annointing oil of spiritual freedom, quiet contemplation and connection to the divine; heals the spirit and comforts the heart, quiets the monkey mind and relieves exhaustion
- bergamot oil of releasing and relaxing, refreshing and comforting of grief and anxiety; supports the free flow of energy, promotes letting go and balance.
- jasmin oil of hope and grace; improves concentration, uplifting, counteracts hopelessness, depression; relieves grief and trauma.
- basil improves concentration, confidence, clarity and cheerfulness; uplifting and strengthening; clears the head, gives mind strength and clarity; a tonic to the nervous system
- spikenard oil of faith and surrender; a precious oil in antiquity; stabilizes the mind and settles emotions, peace inducing, encourages forgiveness, balance and resolution